Are you a caring and compassionate person interested in a career that...
Bayes Achievement Center is a residential treatment center and day school program serving special needs students with significant behavioral difficulties.
We are seeking motivated individuals who are looking for an excellent opportunity to utilize their skills as a Maintenance Assistant. This includes maintaining BAC grounds and physical plant to ensure facilities are in excellent operating condidtion, functional, safe, and clean. Additionally, performs general maintenance and repair of building structures and their mechanical, electrical and sanitary systems.
- Maintain all administrative and residential properties and grounds maintaining a clean and orderly appearance.
- Respond to written maintenance request within 48 business hours by notifying the requesting party of approximate completion time.
- Ensure that maintenance tools and equipment are in good repair and operating order
- Perform maintenance and job duties within the scope of personal training and certification
- 2 years of maintenance experience, preferred
- Minimum of High School diploma/GED
- Valid Texas driver license
- Must pass criminal history check and drug screen
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and unexpected circumstances
Quality Assurance Liaison
The Quality Assurance Liaison (QAL) oversees all student documentation related to BAC's Non-Public Day School and Residential Programs. The QAL ensures that all eduational information and programming is in compliance with governing agencies. In addition, the QAL assists the Education Department as needed and participates in Performance and Quality Imporvement (PQI) activities.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation for ARD meetings, including IEP, BIP, and competencies by working in conjunction with classroom teacher, related service providers and Education Specialist
- Complete appropriate documentation for student records and agencies in a timely manner
- Maintain educational records for all BAC students, requesting missing records as needed
- Maintain related services provider documentation of services (e.g. Speech, OT, PT, etc.)
- Maintain documentation of student academic progress
Benefits include company-paid health, dental, and vision plans for the employee, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, and 15 days of paid time off per year.
Awake Night Staff
Provide monitoring of residents during the night to ensure safety and well-being. Must be able to stay awake and alert. Positions are part time, 3 nights on/3 nights off and scheduled from 10:45 pm – 6:00 am.
Teaching Parent (Direct Care Staff) (4 Days On / 4 Days Off)
(Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required)
Teaching Parents provide care, educational/life skills training, and supervision to students with special needs in teaching homes and classroom settings. Positions are full-time live in on a 24-hr shift, 4 days on/4 days off (total of 96 hours).
- Assist classroom teacher in implementation and evaluation of student educational goals
- Monitor and assist clients with self-care
- Effective problem solving and problem sensitivity acumen
- Develop and schedule activities that lead, encourage, and develop the clients' independence
Qualified candidates must be at least 21 years old and should possess excellent communication skills, patience, a positive attitude, and flexibility.
Benefits include a yearly income of $41,000, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, company-paid health, dental, and vision plans for the employee, and 15 days of paid time off per year.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. A clear criminal history check and FBI fingerprint is required and must pass a drug test.
7517 Highway 75 South, Huntsville, TX 77340